This Policy aims to explain, with total transparency, what Cookies are, what Cookies we use in our applications, what their purpose is, what role they play and how to configure them.
- What are Cookies?
Cookies are data that are downloaded to your computer, smartphone or any other device with internet access when you visit our website. This data contains information about your navigation on our pages and allows the website to “remember” your actions or preferences over time.
With the collection of cookies, a website is able to store and retrieve data about your browsing habits, in order to improve your user experience, for example. It is important to note that cookies do not collect sensitive or financial personal information.
Most Internet browsers collect cookies. However, it is possible to configure your browsers to refuse certain types of cookies or specific cookies. In addition, you can also delete cookies at any time. Most of the information collected by cookies is erased as soon as the session ends.
- Types of Cookies
Cookies can be:
- Proprietary cookies: are cookies set by Nuttria or third parties on our behalf.
- Third-party cookies: are cookies set by trusted third parties on our site.
Cookies are also classified according to their lifetime (TTL), which can be:
- Session or temporary cookies: are cookies that expire as soon as you close your browser, ending the session.
- Persistent or permanent cookies: are cookies that remain on your device for a specified period or until you delete them.
As for their purpose, cookies can be:
- Necessary cookies: they are essential cookies that enable navigation on our website and access to all resources; their absence can result in poor performance or non-functioning of the functionalities.
- Performance cookies: they are cookies that optimize the way our applications work, collecting anonymous information about the pages accessed.
- Functionality cookies: are cookies that memorize your preferences and choices (such as your username, most popular product type, etc).
- Advertising cookies: are cookies that target ads based on your interests and limit the number of times the ad appears.
- What kind of Cookies do we use?
Below we list all the Cookies we use. It is important to remember that you can manage the permission granted for each Cookie in your browser.
- Necessary cookies
|PHPSESSID||www.nuttria.com||Session||This cookie is native to PHP applications. It is used to store and identify a user’s unique session ID for the purpose of managing the user’s session on the website. This is a session cookie and is deleted when all browser windows are closed. A necessary Cookie does not offer the option for the user to remove their consent to install it.|
- Performance cookies
|YSC||.youtube.com||Session||These cookies are set by Youtube and are used to track views of embedded videos.|
- Advertising cookies
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||.youtube.com||6 meses||This cookie is set by Youtube and is used to track information from YouTube embedded videos on a website.|
|test_cookie||.doubleclick.net||15 minutes||This cookie is set by doubleclick.net. Its purpose is to determine whether the user’s browser supports cookies.|
|IDE||.doubleclick.net||1 year||Used by Google DoubleClick and stores information about how the user uses the site and any other ads before visiting the site. This is used to present users with ads that are relevant to them according to their user profile.|
- Cookie Management
The installation of Cookies is subject to your consent. Currently, the first time you access our site, you will be asked for your consent to collect and install them.
You can manage which Cookies you want to accept or decline, as well as revise your permissions at any time. However, revoking the consent of certain Cookies may prevent the correct functioning of some features of the platform.
For the cookie collection notice, we use an informational banner system on the homepage of our website, located at the bottom of the screen, which warns about Cookies and asks for your consent. In this way, we not only ask for your agreement, but we also inform you that continued browsing on our sites will be understood as consent.
- Final dispositions
For us, privacy, transparency and trust are fundamental elements in our relationship with you. For this reason, we are always updating ourselves to maintain the highest standards of security and compliance.
If you have any questions or if you do not think your concerns have been addressed in this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.